Continuous Professional Development (CPD)

All licensed workers are required to complete 24 CPD units per annum. You can record these units right now by entering a new CPD Record. You can also search to see what CPD Records you have already entered for this year. You will need your C&MA license number (which you can find on your license card). If you have any queries about the requirements of Continuous Professional Development please contact the National Office